- April 30, 2018 GetResponse Releases 2018 Email Marketing & Marketing Automation Excellence Report in Honor of National Small Business Week
- May 8, 2018 GetResponse Honored as Silver Stevie® Award Winner in 2018 American Business Awards
- March 27, 2018 GetResponse Launches Marketplace Platform for Business Experts in Marketing, Sales, and Design
- March 27, 2018 GetResponse Adds Inbound Sales Course to its Digital Marketing Certification Program
- March 6, 2018 GetResponse Simplifies Marketing Automation for Small Businesses with New Workflow Templates for Every Stage of the Customer Journey
- March 5, 2018 GetResponse Online Marketing Bootcamp 2018 – Part of the ResponseCon Series
- December 4, 2017 GetResponse Launches Digital Marketing Certification Program to Train Fledgling Marketers
- June 24, 2017 GetResponse Announces ResponseCon 2017 – US Roadshow for SMBs, Marketers, and Entrepreneurs.
- May 11, 2017 GetResponse Unveils 2017 ‘Email Marketing & Beyond: Global Industry Benchmarks 2017’ Report.
- April 5, 2017 GetResponse Unveils 2017 ‘Email Marketing and Marketing Automation Excellence Report’.
- March 15, 2017 GetResponse Wins a “Killer Content Award” for its Marketing Automation Hub Influencer Campaign
- March 1, 2017GetResponse at Internet World E-Commerce Fair in Munich
- October 19, 2016GetResponse Invites B2B Marketing Forum Attendees to a Lunch & Learn Session on Marketing Automation
- October 19, 2016In Just Three Months – Nearly 6 Million Emails Have Been Shared Using GetResponse’s New Automation Platform
- October 19, 2016GetResponse Named One of the Top 25 Enterprise Software by G2 Crowd
- September 09, 2016GetResponse at DMEXCO with Brand New Marketing Automation Solution
- August 11, 2016GetResponse Debuts Powerful New Automation Solution.
- June 1, 2016GetResponse Founders Establish “GetResponse Cares” with the Pomeranian Hospice for Children.
- May 30, 2016GetResponse Wins Two Stevie Awards in 2016 International Business Awards
- March 11, 2016GetResponse Announces Powerful New API Integration for Salesforce
- February 19, 2016GetResponse Will Offer Free Coaching Clinics at MarketingSherpa Summit 2016
- February 18, 2016GetResponse Will Exhibit at “Internet World” E-Commerce Fair in Munich
- January 13, 2016GetResponse Launches New Lead-Generation Solution With Built-in Webinar Platform
- November 20, 2015GetResponse Debuts on Deloitte “Technology Fast 50” Honor Roll in Central Europe
- July 13, 2015GetResponse Scores Another Email Marketing Industry-First with “Perfect Timing”
- July 6, 2015GetResponse Email Marketing Introduces New Web Form Design Capabilities
- March 6, 2015New GetResponse E-book: How to Write Newsletters That Get Opened, Read and Clicked
- January 22, 2015Grow with GetResponse: Exclusive List Building Program Now Available
- November 24, 2014GetResponse Launches Holiday Landing Page Contest
- November 17, 2014GetResponse Releases Holiday Email Marketing Playbook
- October 1, 2014Implix, Parent Company of GetResponse, Is Changing Its Name
- September 17, 2014GetResponse Email Marketing Wins Tops Honors in 2014 ABA Stevie Awards
- August 13, 2014GetResponse Wins Gold and Bronze Stevie® Awards in 2014 International Business Awards
- July 25, 2014GetResponse Email Marketing Wins Double Honors in Best in Biz Awards 2014
- June 27, 2014GetResponse Launches Sleek New App for iPhone and Android Mobile
- June 18, 2014GetResponse Earns a Place on OTA Honor Roll of Trusted Websites
- April 4, 2014 GetResponse Releases Whitepaper on Automating Customer Loyalty Programs
- April 4, 2014 GetResponse Email Marketing Adds Team Management to Their Enterprise Version
- February 28, 2014 GetResponse Email Marketing Wins Gold, Silver and Bronze STEVIE® Awards
- February 3, 2014 GetResponse Email Marketing Adds eBay’s Stan Van Rensburg as Global Sales Director
- October 25, 2013 GetResponse Launches 15th Birthday Celebration with Contest and Gifts
- September 16, 2013 GetResponse Responsive Email Design Competition: Win iPhone, iPad, Galaxy Mini Cell Phone
- September 5, 2013 GetResponse Is First-in-Market with“Responsive Email Design”
- September 2, 2013 GetResponse Named One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc.Magazine
- July 16, 2013 GetResponse Releases “Forms on the Go” — Hot New iPad App
- April 8, 2013 GetResponse Unveils Autoresponders 2.0 Email Marketing Automation
- April 4, 2013 GetResponse Wins IAC “Best Email Online Campaign” for Innovative Launch of “Just Create”
- January 28, 2013 GetResponse Email Marketing Named as Finalist in 2013 STEVIE Awards for Sales and Customer Service
- December 11, 2012 GetResponse "Christmas Present" Promo Introduces New Landing Page Creator
- September 14, 2012 GetResponse Smiles About Innovation and Growth
- August 25, 2012 GetResponse Honored in "Best New Product or Service of the Year" Category for a New Version of Their Email Marketing Software
- July 3, 2012 GetResponse New Social Sharing Boosts Social Media Impact of Email Campaigns
- June 06, 2012 GetResponse Email Design Competition: Win $1,000 Cash Prize, iPads
- April 22, 2012 GetResponse Launches Revolutionary New Android App for Email Marketers
- April 12, 2012 GetResponse Launches the Revolutionary New Email Creator
- March 08, 2012 GetResponse Launches Referral Program with Introductory "3 iPads In 30 Days" Giveaway
- February 14, 2012 GetResponse Releases Video Interviews from MarketingSherpa Email Summit 2012
- February 06, 2012 GetResponse Releases Report “The State Of Email Marketing in SMBs - 2011”
- January 30, 2012 GetResponse Email Marketing Offers Free Trial
- January 27, 2012 GetResponse Conducts Twitter Contest and Video Interviews at MarketingSherpa Email Summit 2012
- January 25, 2012 GetResponse Launches Dedicated UK Website
- January 24, 2012 GetResponse Releases Infographic: Promo Campaign Planner
- January 11, 2012 New Infographic on Integration of Email Marketing and Social Media
- December 1, 2011 GetResponse Launches iPhone App 2.0 for Email Marketers.
- November 28, 2011 GetResponse Launches Revolutionary Email Intelligence.
- November 17, 2011 GetResponse Launches App Center.
- August 17, 2011 GetResponse Offers Email Deliverability Success Guide and Infographic to Help Customers Achieve Seamless Inbox Delivery.
- June 15, 2011 GetResponse Email Marketing Launches “Everyone Wins” Summer Promotion with 1000 Valuable Prizes
- May 17, 2011 GetResponse Offers “Mobilize Email Marketing with QR Codes” Whitepaper to Help SMBs Reach Growing Mobile Segment
- March 21, 2011 GetResponse Email Marketing Offers Non-Profits 50% Lifetime Discount.
- February 21, 2011 GetResponse Email Marketing Integrates Return Path Deliverability Monitoring Tools for Optimized Analysis and Reporting.
- February 1, 2011 Email Marketing Leader GetResponse Gives SMB Marketers 1000 Free High-Quality Images To Increase Response Rates.
- December 15, 2010 GetResponse Email Marketing Chooses Commission Junction to Expand Global Reach of Affiliate Program
- December 9, 2010 Email Marketing Leader GetResponse Launches "Up to 33% Off" Promotion To Give Small Businesses a Big Holiday Boost.
- November 3, 2010 Implix Unveils GetResponse360™ Custom Email Marketing Service at ad:tech New York 2010
- October 5, 2010 GetResponse Advanced Segmentation Increases Email Relevance and ROI with Hyper-Targeted Email Campaigns
- August 30, 2010 GetResponse's Powerful New Form Builder Helps Email Marketers Maximize Sign Ups and Streamline Segmentation
- August 25, 2010 GetResponse Increases Storage to Industry-Leading 1 GB To Promote Rich Media Email Marketing
- June 21, 2010 Marketing Email Click-Through Rates Increase 55 percent With Three or More Social Sharing Options
- May 24, 2010 GetResponse Affiliate Contest Offers iPad® Prize
- April 21, 2010 GetResponse Introduces Industry's First Integrated Email-to-Speech Solution
- March 1, 2010 GetResponse Study Reveals Top SMB Email Marketing Trends
- February 22, 2010 GetResponse Increases Commissions in Popular Affiliate Program
- February 8, 2010 Implix Study Compares GetResponse Global Email Marketing Metrics
- December 14, 2009 Implix Announces New Members to Board of Directors
- December 1, 2009 GetResponse Study Shows Video Emails Increase Click-through Rates by 96 Percent
- November 23, 2009 Implix Launches Developer Zone to Extend GetResponse Email Marketing Across Customer Environments
- October 26, 2009 Implix Celebrates 10th Anniversary and 100,000th GetResponse Email Marketing Customer
- October 19, 2009 Implix to Showcase GetResponse 6.0 Video Email Marketing and Social Media at ad:tech NY 2009
- September 16, 2009 Implix Expands E-Commerce and Web Analytics with Google and PayPal Integration
- July 6, 2009 Implix Introduces GetResponse 6.0: First SOHO/SMB Email Marketing Platform with Video Email, Social Media Integration, and iPhone App
Poland-based email marketing company GetResponse will be opening its first US-based office in Boston. GetResponse is investing $6 million in the expansion.”Read more...
”I’ve seen the workflow builder in action, and it is one of the more impressive click-and-drag interfaces on offer, yet it is extremely easy to use.”Read more...
”As veterans in the business, they made marketing automation accessible to different business needs, even giving you real analytics about each campaign and their responsive automated follow up is one of the smartest things you’ll see.”Read more...
”A Multicultural Company Bonds Over a Passion for Customer Care & Innovative Products.”Read more...
”GetResponse can help a business test what works when contacting customers through email. Optimizely can aid a company with A/B testing of its website-landing pages and other pages.”Read more...
”As email marketing changes, GetResponse is ready with tools to take advantage of technological breakthroughs.”Read more...
”GetResponse is one of the best email marketing services available today which comes with a whole pack of features to get you on the way.”Read more...
”There are tons of different email platforms that you can use, but I find GetResponse to be one of the best out there.”Read more...
”GetResponse offers a user-friendly e-mail marketing platform, e-mail analytics, automation, and list import tools.”Read more...
”GetResponse recently combed through a whopping 21 million messages to trawl for patterns that can help business owners better time their e-mails.”Read more...
”Using email automation with a service like GetResponse to follow up with prospective customers, send birthday promotions, remind people of an abandoned shopping cart, conduct post-purchase surveys, etc. can help you build stronger relationships with your customers.”Read more...
”Adopt an integrated email tool like GetResponse’s auto-responder to configure triggers that make sense to your brand, schedule your message cycles, and template out what you want to say in each of them.”Read more...
”GetResponse is best known as an e-mail solutions provider, but GetResponse also provides landing page software.”Read more...
"Email marketing service provider GetResponse is seperating itself from the competition in a rather unique and user-centric manner - images."Read more...
"Another survey, by GetResponse, found that email marketing messages with a social sharing option generate 30% higher click through rates than emails without these features."Read more...
"GetResponse announced today it has developed a list-segmentation tool for use with its turnkey email-marketing product that allows senders to target recipients by behavior, preferences and geographic location."Read more...
"E-mail marketers can leverage advanced targeted segmentation to increase e-mail marketing relevance and results."Read more...
"A new tool could help brands better utilize consumer information. From GetResponse, the Form Builder should help brands increase sign ups and deepen segmentation for their email lists."Read more...
"GetResponse has launched GetResponse Form Builder, a tool that creates customized sign-up forms. It has 500+ designer templates and a visual drag and drop editor."Read more...
"Multimedia marketers are going to love this one. Email marketing provider GetResponse announced that it is increasing (a 100-fold increase mind you) the storage it provides."Read more...
"GetResponse has done a good job with the voices it has reading email messages. Marketers can presently select either male or female voices with either an American or British English accent. Other languages will be forthcoming."Read more...
"A new offering from Implix's GetResponse unit could change the way marketers look - and consumers listen - to email."Read more...
"To grab users' attention in the space, more than one-half of small and medium-sized businesses told e-mail marketing firm GetResponse they would focus on personalization and targeting in 2010."Read more...
"More than 90 percent of SMB e-mail marketers plan to incorporate social media this year while 80 percent will use videos, according to a study released yesterday by GetResponse by Implix."Read more...
Listen as Simon Grabowski - CEO of Implix and Founder of GetResponse - talks to Gartner analyst Richard Fouts about what marketers are doing to get above the noise with new channels constantly emerging.Read more...
It's not difficult to find an e-mail marketing service that's affordable for SMBs these days. But it is trickier to find an affordable e-mail marketing service that offers features for the iPhone and integrates with Twitter. Enter GetResponse.Read more...
...Implix's GetResponse 6.0 email marketing application, which has beefed up its social media integration, including a GetResponse for iPhone.Read more...
Email messages that include a social sharing option generate 30 percent higher click-through rates than emails without a social sharing option, according to a recent GetResponse study.Read more...
Email messages that include a social sharing option generate 30 percent higher click-through rates than emails without a social sharing option, according to a recent GetResponse study.Read more...
According to GetResponse's 'Email Marketing and Social Media Integration Report,' Twitter was the most popular social-sharing option, included in 67.2% of all social e-mails, with Facebook a close second at 62.7%.Read more...
Email messages that include a social media sharing option generate a 30% higher click-through rate than those without sharing options—and messages with three or more sharing options generate a 55% higher CTR, according to a study by GetResponse.Read more...
According to a new study from email marketing provider GetResponse, offering at least three social options leads to 55% higher click-through rates.Read more...
Email marketing messages with a social sharing option generate 30% higher click through rates than emails without these features. So says a new survey by GetResponse - as well as anecdotal evidence that the rules governing email and social media communication are increasingly becoming blurred.Read more...
Email marketing platform GetResponse has released what amounts to the first integrated text-to-speech email capability. The best part? It actually sounds authentic.Read more...
Online video is more popular than ever, and that ever-increasing popularity will spur greater use of video in e-mail this year as more retailers show consumers everything from customer testimonials to product demonstrations, e-marketing firm Implix says in a new report.Read more...
According to a study released last week by Implix, 64% of marketers plan to use video in e-mail in 2010, while only 12% used it last year.Read more...
Consumers this year will see a jump in e-mail marketing messages that contain videos showing content such as customer testimonials and product demonstrations, e-marketing firm Implix says in a new report.Read more...
Small-to-midsized business (SMB) marketers are using personalization and behavioral targeting techniques to reduce inbox clutter, according to according to a recent study by GetResponse.Read more...
A new survey from Implix's GetResponse indicates that email will become increasingly important to small businesses as we move forward in 2010.Read more...
According to a new study from Implix, marketers are planning to grow their video implementation exponentially.Read more...
Some new research from marketing service provider Implix has found that Americans are one of the least likely groups to open emails worldwide.Read more...
A new study by Implix shows that e-mail fatigue and low engagement is a particular problem among North American recipients.Read more...
Americans are suffering from "email fatigue." At least that's the take away from a new study from marketing service provider Implix, which found that Americans are one of the least likely groups to open emails worldwide.Read more...
The actual average open with HTML is anywhere from 20% to 35%, but then we are seeing that Europe has the better open rates. We believe this definitely has to do with email fatigue factors in the US compared to European consumers," said Simon Grabowski, CEO of Implix.Read more...
Consumers opened more e-mail marketing messages sent from Europe than messages sent from other continents, according to review of more than 1.65 billion e-mails sent via Poland-based e-marketing firm Implix.Read more...
E-mail bounce and complaint rates are relatively high in North America compared to the rest of the world, and the continent's open rates are relatively low, according to a study by Implix.Read more...
Implix, in another example, debuted its new GetResponse 6.0 email marketing solution at ad:tech 2009 in the beginning of November. It features social media integration, GetResponse for iPhone, free online surveys, advanced email analytics, and video email production capabilities aimed at small business markets.Read more...
GetResponse appears to be very social media savvy. They offer video email and social media tools. Your email subscribers, for example, can easily receive your Twitter updates via the GetResponse service. They also have a split-testing feature so that you can test one email against another to see which one pulls better results.Read more...
Implix announced the release of GetResponse Developer Zone, designed to help cost-conscious businesses improve their e-mail marketing ROI.Read more...
Enter a new platform, GetResponse Developer Zone, which helps marketers integrate the GetResponse email platform with existing ecommerce platforms, CMS and CRM systems.Read more...
The new GetResponse Developer Zone includes some 30 API hooks that make it possible to add GetResponse functionality to all of the systems that an ecommerce merchant depends on, including databases, content management systems and the ecommerce platform itself.Read more...
Simon Grabowski founded the online marketing firm Implix ten years ago because he saw a need for this type of firm in his own existing business.Read more...
Implix's Founder and CEO Simon Grabowski, has an online marketing service, GetResponse and one of Implix's customers had conversion rates go up 200% in one week after using Implix's video email marketing feature.Read more...
Implix's e-marketing platform GetResponse 6.0 offers cost-conscious businesses features like split testing and more than 300 industry templates to get a campaign rollingRead more...
GetResponse 6.0 is an easy-to-use email campaign management tool that makes customizing HTML newsletters and email promotions relatively simple. It will also automatically update a blog or Twitter account with newsletter content.Read more...
This release of the popular email marketing platform is the first that I've ever come across to offer audio and video recording capabilities, and Twitter integration.Read more...