GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing global invoicing processes
- managing customer balances
- handling short-term cash flow management and forecasting across the company globally
- debt recovery
- cooperating closely with financial institutions, in particular, banks, Payment Service Providers (PSPs), insurers and brokers, including conducting research on new vendors, and negotiating terms and conditions
- supporting the CFO in receiving EU subsidies and other external funds
- ensuring terms and conditions are observed and deadlines are met
- reviewing procedures and recommending improvements
- addressing financial issues and inquiries in a timely manner
- using English as your primary language
What do we expect?
- a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in a finance department
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or a related field
- an understanding of financial and accounting principles
- excellent English language skills
- experience with exchange rate hedging, including negotiations with banks on currency rates
- knowledge of how to handle short-term cash flow management would be an asset
- previous experience with financial institutions, for example, banks, insurance companies, PSPs would be an asset
- knowledge in the area of accountancy and finance, constantly striving to stay up-to-date
- solid project management skills and the ability to take full ownership of projects
- experience in conducting negotiations of various kinds
- strong focus on details
- a positive mind-set and a can-do attitude
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!